How much is made available for distributions?

Posted by:
The Wylie ISD Education Foundation, Inc. Executive Committee establishes policies to determine the amount of the endowment that is to be made available to be awarded from endowment earnings. The current policy states that no more than 80% of the earned interest will be distributed and the remaining 20% will revert back to the endowment.