Please note: If you submit the free/reduced meal application prior to July 1, 2023, you will need to complete another meal application AFTER July 1 for the 2023-24 school year. Applications are available online and at your student’s campus. We encourage the submission of online applications for faster processing.
Wylie Independent School District offers free and reduced-price meal benefits to students who qualify. Reduced-price meals at all campuses are at no cost for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch.
Meal Benefits Eligibility Expiration
Students who qualified for free or reduced-price meals at the end of last school year are eligible to participate at their current eligibility status for the first 30 operating days of the 2023-24 school year.
- In order for meal benefits to continue, a federal meal application for the 2023-24 school year must be completed.
- Students with no application on file after 30 operating days will return to full-paid eligibility status effective September 22, 2023.
- Households that have submitted a federal meal application for free or reduced-priced meals for the 2023-24 school year do not need to reapply.
- Households who wish to apply for free or reduced-priced meals will need to complete an online federal meal application for the current school year.
- Applications will be processed within 10 business days.
- Eligibility notification letters will be sent via mail.
- If you have not received the letter in your inbox, please check to make sure the address is current.
Paper applications must be submitted with original signatures. Faxes or copies of the application cannot be accepted. Wylie ISD is authorized to accept online free and reduced-price meal applications with an electronic signature. We highly encourage applying online for faster processing.
Mail or deliver your completed application to:
Wylie ISD Student Nutrition
200 Pirate Drive
Wylie, TX 75098
If you need assistance or have questions, please call Tammy Poplin at 972-429-2333.