Thank you for your patience as we worked tirelessly to provide you and your families with a safe, meaningful graduation ceremony. The ceremonies will be different from years past, but each student will walk across that stage, get their diploma and have his/her moment in the spotlight. They have earned it, and we are honored to celebrate it with them. We will continue to update this page as additional information becomes available.
Tickets will be required for all ceremonies. Each member of the Class of 2021 will receive 10 tickets. Any guest who needs a seat will be required to have a ticket. Tickets will be distributed by the campus and principals will be providing specific instructions for pickup.
On Monday, May 17 the Wylie ISD Board of Trustees voted to rescind the mask mandate. Masks will not be required for any district events beginning May 26, including graduation.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for all guests. Seating is general admission, by section. Please sit in the section designated on your tickets. Please be respectful of your seatmates. We understand that some individuals may have health concerns about attending a large event. Wyle ISD will live stream all three graduation ceremonies, and we will provide free digital downloading of the ceremonies so everyone can see their student graduate.
Wylie Stadium is compliant with ADA laws and we have parking and seating areas for guests in wheelchairs. Each wheelchair space allows one companion seat. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis. ADA seating is located at the front of both the home and visitors sections and on the second-floor platform (access via the elevator).
If you are concerned about a family member attending, please visit the CDC website before attending the ceremony.
Texas weather can change by the minute and we have several contingency plans in place if we have to change a graduation ceremony time or day. In the event inclement weather impacts the scheduled start time of one of our programs, the ceremony will be rescheduled to begin when the forecast predicts the most appropriate window of opportunity to complete the ceremony.
Our goal is to keep each ceremony on its scheduled day and to not begin before 6:00 p.m or after 10:00 p.m. If we must have a 10:00 p.m. start time, our ceremonies will be slightly abbreviated, but it is our priority to honor each graduating senior and the Class of 2021 in a meaningful way.
A decision will be made with as much lead time as possible, and we appreciate your flexibility, patience, and understanding. Any changes regarding graduation will be communicated to students and parents by the Wylie ISD app, social media posts, and the school and district websites.
Guests may want to bring a towel to dry seats. For the safety of all fans, umbrellas will not be allowed. Please plan accordingly.
Please check your ticket for HOME or VISITOR seating section and park on the appropriate side of the stadium. There is General Parking on both sides of the stadium. Consult the 2021 Graduation Parking Map (orange link above) For security reasons, guests are not able to cross the field. Parking in front of Wylie High School is also available if needed.
What to Know Before Arriving
- Seating is general admission, by section. Seating areas are designated on your tickets and we ask that you please sit in designated areas only
- The gates will open approximately 60 minutes before each ceremony
- Parking is available around the stadium, the high school and on the visitor side, including Founders Park. We ask that families please carpool if possible
- The ceremony will be live-streamed. Free digital copies will be available for download
- Water fountains will be available
- Concessions will not be open
- In the event of bad weather, we will communicate any changes as soon as possible
Wylie Stadium Guidelines
- Wylie Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy. If this is your first visit to the stadium, please review our stadium policy
- Guests may bring ONE sealed clear, plastic water bottle per person
- Graduation ceremonies are formal occasions. For the courtesy and safety of others the following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Monopods and tripods
- Gift bags, balloons, balls, Frisbees, bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti, or laser pens
- Large bags or backpacks (except diaper bags or medical supplies)
- Posters, signs, banners, placards, or mortarboards
- Bullhorns, air horns, or any artificial noisemakers
- Glitter, confetti, rice or birdseed
- Wrapped gifts
- Bags and cases are subject to search. Only bring items you are willing to have checked.
Wylie High School Ceremony
Saturday, May 29, 2021
Time: 8 pm
Choice High School Graduation Ceremony
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Time: 8 pm
Wylie East High School Ceremony
Friday, May 28, 2021
Time: 8 pm
The stage photos from B&E Photography are now available online. Please visit their website and click 'Online Viewing & Ordering at the top of the page. The galleries are password protected. To access your photos, use your student ID number as the online code and your email address. Please direct any questions to B&E Photography.