Thank you for your patience as we worked tirelessly to provide you and your families with a safe, meaningful graduation ceremony. The ceremonies will be different from years past, but each student will walk across that stage, get their diploma and have his/her moment in the spotlight. They have earned it, and we are honored to celebrate it with them. We will continue to update this page as additional information becomes available.
Tickets will be required for all ceremonies. Each member of the Class of 2021 will receive 10 tickets. Any guest who needs a seat will be required to have a ticket. Tickets will be distributed by the campus and principals will be providing specific instructions for pickup.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for all guests. Seating is general admission, by section. Please sit in the section designated on your tickets. Please be respectful of your seatmates. We understand that some individuals may have health concerns about attending a large event. Wyle ISD will live stream all three graduation ceremonies, and we will provide free digital downloading of the ceremonies so everyone can see their student graduate.
Wylie Stadium is compliant with ADA laws and we have parking and seating areas for guests in wheelchairs. Each wheelchair space allows one companion seat. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis. ADA seating is located at the front of both the home and visitors sections and on the second-floor platform (access via the elevator).
If you are concerned about a family member attending, please visit the CDC website before attending the ceremony.
In the event inclement weather impacts the scheduled start time, the ceremony will be rescheduled to begin when the forecast predicts the most appropriate window of opportunity to complete the ceremony with the goal of not moving the day. In the event one (or more) of the ceremonies can not be held on the originally scheduled day, we will make every effort to conduct them the next day.
Any changes regarding graduation time will be communicated to students and parents via our app, email, and text messages. They will also be posted on the district and school websites and Facebook pages.
What to Know Before Arriving
- Seating is general admission, by section. Seating areas are designated on your tickets and we ask that you please sit in designated areas only
- The gates will open approximately 60 minutes before each ceremony
- Parking is available around the stadium, the high school and on the visitor side, including Founders Park. We ask that families please carpool if possible
- The ceremony will be live-streamed. Free digital copies will be available for download
- Water fountains will be available
- Concessions will not be open
- In the event of bad weather, we will communicate any changes as soon as possible
Wylie Stadium Guidelines
- Wylie Stadium has a Clear Bag Policy. If this is your first visit to the stadium, please review our stadium policy
- Guests may bring ONE sealed clear, plastic water bottle per person
- Graduation ceremonies are formal occasions. For the courtesy and safety of others the following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Monopods and tripods
- Gift bags, balloons, balls, Frisbees, bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti, or laser pens
- Large bags or backpacks (except diaper bags or medical supplies)
- Posters, signs, banners, placards, or mortarboards
- Bullhorns, air horns, or any artificial noisemakers
- Glitter, confetti, rice or birdseed
- Wrapped gifts
- Bags and cases are subject to search. Only bring items you are willing to have checked.
Choice High School Graduation Ceremony
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Time: 8 pm
Wylie East High School Ceremony
Friday, May 28, 2021
Time: 8 pm
Wylie High School Ceremony
Saturday, May 29, 2021
Time: 8 pm
The stage photos from B&E Photography will be available online. Please visit their website and select the appropriate event. The galleries are password protected. To access your photos, use your student ID number as the online code and your email address. Please direct any questions to B&E Photography.