The mission of the Wylie ISD Staff Development Department is to provide quality professional learning opportunities and support for all employees to meet the needs of a growing and changing student population.
The Staff Development Department supports this mission by promoting continuous professional growth in a supportive environment to enhance the knowledge and skills of all staff. The goal of our professional learning program is to raise the levels of student achievement throughout the district. The Staff Development Department works to:
- Establish district expectations and standards in professional learning for all staff
- Provide quality professional learning opportunities for all staff members relevant to their position and role in the district
- Plan purposeful, professional learning opportunities based on district and individual goals that will maximize student achievement
- Promote a supportive environment that develops an inner spirit to improve one's craft through continuous learning
Questions about Professional Learning and Exchange Time? Wylie ISD Staff, please log in to the Wylie ISD website for additional Staff Development documents and information. Once logged in, click on Staff Development Information to find all forms and click sheets regarding the Exchange Time requirements, or feel free to contact Lee Hattaway.
- Professional Learning Framework
- New Employee Induction
- Instructional Technology Teaching and Learning support
- Administrator Professional Learning
- Instructional Paraprofessional Learning