- Unified for Excellence
- Customer Service Focus
- Continuous Improvement through Accountability
- Raise Recognition for Quality Work
- Fair Treatment of Everyone
- Have Fun at Work
We take pride in providing leadership to other school facilities departments in the DFW area as is evident in our active participation in the Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO) and Texas Energy Managers Association (TEMA). We continually partner with and maintain all the schools that serve Wylie ISD and its more than 18,000 students.
This site provides you with tools to help us serve the students and staff members of Wylie ISD.
Specifically, our goals are to:
Wylie ISD Facilities Departments Invited Presentations
- Lead the way in harnessing current technologies to manage workflow (School Dude), and in training people how to use the system, both in person and with online tutorials.
- Provide avenues for feedback. Click the "We're Listening" image below to share comments or concerns.
- Be transparent with Wylie ISD staff and community about the District's current projects, and energy savings initiatives.
- Assist and train staff on safe and compliant pest control.
- Provide current SDS data for all concerned parties.
- Share and promote recognition of department's quality.
- Texas Energy Managers Association (TEMA) State Conference, Food Recovery and Waste Management in School Cafeterias, May 2019
- Texas Energy Managers Association (TEMA) State Conference, The Life Cycle of an Energy Management Program, April 2019
- Texas Energy Managers Association (TEMA State Confernece, Cool Choices, The Wylie Way Game, April 2019
- TASBO Annual Conference, Recruiting and Retaining Operations Staff, March 2019
- Texas Energy Manager Assocation (TEMA), Infobesity-Do You Need a Diet?, February 2019
- Texas Energy Managers Association (TEMA), Waste Reduction and Utility Conservation, January 2019
- Wylie Rotary Club, Energy Management at Wylie ISD, September 2018
- TASBO Construction Academy, Construction Project Managment, May 2018
- TASBO, Planning to Win, or Failing to Plan?, March 2018