Wylie East High SchoolInternational Thespian Society Troupe 7286A Wylie Thespian.....
- Is always on time for classes, rehearsals, performances, and other theatre activities.
- Understands that rehearsals are key to a quality production and when called by the director, are MANDATORY.
- Uses warm-ups as a tool to improve their personal acting techniques.
- Has their script in one hand and a pencil in the other.
- Practices outside of rehearsals.
- Wants to be the first actor off book.
- Treats members of the cast, crew, and their directors with respect at all times.
- Demonstrates positive behavior inside and outside of the theatre.
- Supports their fellow thespians by attending all school performances.
- Refrains from bringing food and drinks into the theatre.
- Wears appropriate attire for rehearsals and while in the scene shop.
- Expects outsiders to respect the facilities.
- Uses proper audience etiquette.
And remembers that while theatre is all about having fun, a strong work ethic is the largest contributor for creating stellar performances.