Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Kristin Jordan
I am Kristin Jordan, your school counselor.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I have been in the Education field for 9 years.
- I hold a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and a minor in Business from The University of Texas at Arlington.
- I hold a Master in School Counseling from Amberton University.
- I am certified as a School Counselor, Generalist 4-8, ESL EC-12, and Physical Education
- I have been married for almost 3 years, have a daughter, and two dogs.
I live in Wylie with my husband, who coaches at Wylie High, and my daughter, who just turned a year old. We enjoy watching/playing sports and spend a lot of time outside at parks or the lake. We have recently taken to family jogs, so be on the lookout for a family of three being pulled by our dog around town.
The "Mind-Up" curriculum is one of the resources used to teach students about mindfulness and the brain. I am also the 504 coordinator for our campus. Feel free to reach out to me anytime with any questions or concerns. I am happy to help!