On this page, you will find the following information:
- Classroom schedule
- Supply List
- Tutorial Schedule
- Online resources
- Contact information
1st period: Inclusion
2nd period: Inclusion
3rd period: Conference
4th period: ELA 8
A Lunch 11:30-12:00
5th period: Advisory, Second Chance, Privilege Pull-Outs
6th period: ELA 8
7th period: Reading 7
8th period: Reading 7
- 2 boxes of pencils (they will be kept in our classroom)
- 1 pkg of pencil top erasers
- 2 vinyl folders with brads (any color)
- 1 70-page spiral (any color)
- 1 composition notebook (the black & white marbled one)
- 3 boxes Kleenex (generic)
Thursday: 5th period Privilege Pullout and 3:30-4:05
Friday: 5th period Privilege Pullout
- We use the Read180 curriculum in our class. Please take a look at the link below.
- Students are required to work on their Read 180 online activities for 60 minutes per week. This can be done during their daily allotted time and also at home. They will receive a weekly grade for both their work and time.
- Parents can access student schedules and grades in Skyward. The parent link is below.
- Please encourage your student to check Skyward daily to keep up with assignments in all their classes.
- As always, please contact me via email or phone if you have any questions!
Reading 7, ELA 8 Teacher
972-429-3225, x6567 for voicemail