Welcome Back!Welcome back to school! I am excited to share with you all things Culinary and Hospitality related this school year.Class assignments and due dates will be housed in our Google classrooms. Everything will be posted there - syllabus, assignments with due dates, announcements, presentations and handouts. If you have missed a day - check there first!Classroom Schedule0 Period - 07:30 AM - 08:50 AM - Practicum of Culinary Arts - 544 Cafe1 Period - 09:00 AM - 09:50 AM - Practicum of Culinary Arts - 544 Cafe2 Period - 09:55 AM - 10:50 AM - Principles of Hospitality & Tourism - 4153 Period - 10:55 AM - 11:45 AM - Principles of Hospitality & Tourism - 4154 Period - 11:50 AM - 12:40 PM - Conference (please email to schedule appointments)Lunch5 Period - 01:40 PM - 02:30 PM - Introduction to Culinary Arts - 415 / 544 Cafe6 Period - 02:35 PM - 03:25 PM - Principles of Hospitality & Tourism7 Period - 03:30 PM - 04:20 PM - Out of OfficeTUTORIALS: Wednesdays during lunch. After school is only available by appointment.EMAIL: SloaneT@wylieisd.netVOICEMAIL: 972.429.3100 ext 6640Important Information:Supplies:
- All students in culinary classes will work in Google Classrooms. However, a 2-pocket folder is required for handouts, recipes, and lab information.
- Most assignments will be turned in electronically.
- Smartphones are only allowed for portfolio building (pictures). They will be parked in the Cell Phone Parking lot at the beginning of class.
- Remember to charge your Chromebook or laptop fully each night. Charging in class is not possible this year.
- Classes will be in room 415 unless notified via an announcement in Google Classroom. *Check your Google classroom daily for announcements.
- If you ever need to schedule a conference, please email me your available time. I will try to accommodate your needs around my teaching schedule as much as possible.
- I promise a 24 hour turn around on all emails. If you cannot meet during my conference period, please email me a time we may talk on the phone.
- If you would like to get a summary of work from your student's Google classroom, please let me know and I will ensure you are invited to the classroom.
Student Random Drug Test Consent form
Please email Chef Toni Sloane at email@example.com if this form was filled out during online registration. If not filled out, please print, fill out and return this form to Chef Sloane or Chef Guynes as it is a requirement for the Practicum program.
- All Categories
- Introduction to Culinary Arts
- Practicum of Culinary Arts
- Principles of Hospitality & Tourism
- Select Month
- Select Year