June 5 & 6, 2020
Thank you for your patience as we worked tirelessly to provide you and your families with a safe, meaningful graduation ceremony. We appreciate your feedback, as we considered numerous options. Based on your input, and in consideration of current public safety restrictions and guidelines, we will hold both the Wylie High and Wylie East graduations on Saturday, June 6 at Wylie Stadium. The Raiders ceremony will be at 9:00 AM, and the Pirates will be at 8:00 PM. Achieve Academy will be on Friday, June 5, at 8:00 PM at the stadium.
Tickets will be required for all ceremonies. Wylie ISD is working with officials to safely provide each graduate with the maximum number of tickets. Once that is determined, tickets will be distributed at your campus.
We are still working on some final details, but we wanted you to know so that your family can make plans accordingly.
The ceremonies will be different from years past, but each student will walk across that stage, get their diploma and have his/her moment in the spotlight. They have earned it, and we are honored to celebrate it with them.
What to Know Before Arriving
- Seating is general admission, by section. Seating areas are designated on your tickets and we ask that you please sit in designated areas only
- The gates will open approximately 90 minutes before each ceremony
- Social distancing rules will be in effect. We ask that you follow all seating instructions and respect those around you. Wylie ISD will provide hand sanitizing stations
- Parking is available around the stadium, the high school and on the visitor side, including Founders Park. We ask that families please carpool if possible
- The ceremony will be live-streamed. Free digital copies will be available for download
- In the event of bad weather, we will communicate any changes as soon as possible
Wylie Stadium Guidelines
- Guests may bring 1 sealed clear, plastic water bottle per person
- Graduation ceremonies are formal occasions. For the courtesy and safety of others the following items are prohibited:
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Monopods and tripods
- Gift bags, balloons, balls, Frisbees, bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti, or laser pens
- Large bags or backpacks (except diaper bags or medical supplies)
- Posters, signs, banners, placards, or mortarboards
- Bullhorns, air horns, or any artificial noisemakers
- Glitter, confetti, rice or birdseed
- Wrapped gifts
- Bags and cases are subject to search. Only bring items you are willing to have checked.
Wylie East High School Ceremony
Wylie High School Ceremony
Choice High School Graduation Ceremony
June 5, 2020