Wylie Retired School Employees
Wylie Retired School Employees (WRSE) is a service and action organization for all public school and higher education retirees. WRSE is affiliated with the Texas Retired Teachers Assn. (TRTA) and works with TRTA to protect and improve the retirement benefits of all Texas public school retirees.
Membership. Who may become a member of WRSE?
- Member - Any retired school personnel or beneficiary who is an annuitant from a teacher retirement system.
- Associate Member - Any person who is interested in education and desires to promote the objectives of TRTA.
- Anyone joining WRSE must become a member of TRTA. Dues for a year are $45 total -- $35 for TRTA and $10 for WRSE.
- Membership Application Form
- Where: Wylie ISD Educational Service Center, 951 South Ballard, Wylie, TX.
- When: Second Wednesday of the month from September to May promptly at 10:00 A.M.
- Why: Programs are planned to inform, teach, provide entertainment, and allow time to interact with colleagues.
- What: Come for coffee at 9:45 A.M. and after the meeting enjoy a light lunch compliments of the Hospitality Committee.
Pictured: left to right - Sherry Sumerlin, Historian; Linda Pease, 3rd V-President; Cinda Crews, Secretary; Carolyn Dale, President; Sandy Mulkey, 1st V-President; Kathy Wilbanks, 2nd V-President; Shirley Burnett, Parliamentarian. Not Pictured: Beth Scholz, Treasurer.
Meeting Location: Wylie ISD ESC
Meeting Time: 10 A.M.
September 8, 2021
It’s a WRSE Family Reunion!
October 13, 2021
What’s New in Wylie, Texas
November 10, 2021
December 8, 2021
January 12, 20222
February 9, 2022
March 9, 2022
April 13, 2022
May 11, 2022