WATCH D.O.G.S. AND MOD SQUAD
- Follow your student’s Daily Schedule
- Stop by the office if you have any questions throughout the day
- Be approachable – smile, talk to the students, listen to them
- Be smart – follow the school’s policy on appropriate conduct and behavior with the students and faculty
- Be alert – if a situation arises, please report it to a school official
- Be available – the goal is to be of service to the school, teacher and students
- Be a positive role model
Please follow these district guidelines while on duty.
- Never use the student (boys’ or girls’) restrooms
- Always use the faculty/staff restrooms.
- Never be alone with students
- Follow school’s confidentiality policy in regard to students and staff
- Do not use profanity
- Do not use any form of tobacco on the school grounds
- Do not share religious or political views
- Limit personal use of cell phones
- Never engage in any conduct that brings disrespect to yourself or your student(s)
Thank you for volunteering at Davis!