With great power comes great responsibility. -Voltaire
Welcome! I'm glad you're here.
Supplies Needed (for all classes)
- a writing utensil
- spiral or paper for interviews
- folder or notebook to keep everything organized
- box of tissues or a bag of individually wrapped candy
- a calendar for noting deadlines (may be electronic [phone])
1st period: Journalism 1/Photojournalism
2nd period: Newspaper & Yearbook
3rd period: Testing Center #215
4th period: conference/team planning
5th period: Journalism 1/Photojournalism
6th period: English 2 co-teach
7th period: Yearbook
● Before school: 8:30 - 8:45 Mondays and Thursdays
● Power Hour: during A-Lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
● After school: 4:25 - 5:00 Mondays and Thursdays
How To Stay Connected
Students receive and complete assignments electronically though my Google Classroom. The codes are found in my room. I'll also use Remind from time to time.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.