Online Learning Information Page
What to expect?:
- You will receive emails at 8 a.m. every morning from your child’s principal and each teacher via Skyward.
- Students need to log into each GoogleClassroom each day and complete the task or assignment for the day.
- Our Harrison YouTube Channel is up and running with daily announcements. These will also be included in the principal’s email.
- Each teacher will have 2 hours a day that they are available on Google Hangout Meets to answer questions and connect with students. Each content area will have an open Hangout throughout the day, so your student may ask for help from any teacher that teaches the subject.
- Office hours and a link to each hangout is listed below.
- Teachers are also available via email.
- If you are having any technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information including a parent guide to GoogleClassroom and WiFi assistance can be found on the district Online Learning Page.
We will all be learning during this process. Please reach out if you have any questions. We are in this together and #buccaneerstrong!
Google Hangout Meet Links:
Nugent-See Sign Up Genius sent via email by Mrs. Nugent
Phone calls from Harrison staff:
Our teachers and administration team will be using Google Voice and some other phone applications that will show up as “Unknown Number” or “Blocked Call” on your caller ID.
Administrator Contact Information:
Counselor Contact information:
Office Hours: 9:30-10:30 am and 12:30-1:30 pm
Información de contacto de la consejera y horas de oficina:
Correo electrónico: Natalie.email@example.com
Horas de oficina: 8:30-9:30am and 1:30-2:30pm
Counselor Google Form (Click Here) to schedule a meeting with the counselor for students and parents:
- We will check this throughout the day
- Students: Please check your Google Calendar and Email for an appointment time and hangout link.
- We can call parents via Google Voice, please note that when we call it will show as a “Blocked Caller”
Ready for more learning? Check out these additional resources!
- Log into these resources through Clever:
- Imagine Math / ThinkThroughMath
- Studies Weekly
- Education Galaxy
- SORA Overdrive (Online Books)