Welcome to the Tibbals Elementary PTA!
Tibbals Elementary PTA works together with the school, community, and volunteers to back the future of every child. Your membership, participation, and support of our fundraisers ensures we can continue to provide quality programs for all students at Tibbals as well as sponsor family-focused events and activities. For more information or to get involved, please email TibbalsPTAPresident@gmail.com. We appreciate your generosity!
If you are not a member of Tibbals of PTA, please consider joining the PTA to help every child’s potential a reality.
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from participating providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more. Check out your member perks here.
(information provided by txpta.org)
If you have any questions, please contact our VP of Memberships at Tibbalsptamembership@yahoo.com.
To join PTA, please click the link below: