Welcome to Wylie's Hope Classroom!
The Hope Program is designed for students in K-2 who often get derailed by behavioral mistakes and meltdowns.
Our team understands that some students have unique behavioral, emotional, and social needs. Our 9-18 week program applies a comprehensive social skills curriculum and multi-tiered motivation system to create - and sustain - an orderly, inclusive learning environment using the Boystown Specialized Classroom Management Education Model. This is a proactive school-based intervention program that provides all students with the positive behavior support they need to succeed.
The Hope Program will:
- Address students’ social and emotional deficits with a focus on teaching replacement behaviors
- Reduce referrals and disruptive behaviors
- Increase academic engagement and instruction time
- Increase on-task behaviors
- Improve student motivation
- Increased student, parent and staff connection to school