I am so excited for this opportunity to work with your child this year.
I have had a love for teaching young children since before entering college.
They are AMAZING!!!
Here is a link to our class facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1359726977527904/
We are here to help your children learn some independence skills. After the first week of school, please encourage them to walk in on their own upon arrival at school.For the AM Class, the doors open at 7AM. If your child arrives after 7:10 AM they are considered tardy and will need to stop in the office for a tardy slip. The cafeteria begins serving breakfast at 7AM. Dismissal for the AM Class is at 10:20AM from the front carpool lane.For the PM Class, the doors open at 11:20AM. If your child arrives after 11:30AM they are considered tardy and will need to stop in the office for a tardy slip. The cafeteria begins serving lunch at 11:30. Dismissal for the AM Class is at 2:40PM.
- AM Class
- 7:10-7:40 Arrival / Breakfast
- 7:40-7:55 Class Meeting (Greeting Song, Leader, Calendar, Announcements, Music & Movement)
- 7:55-8:15 Read Aloud/Story Time
- 8:15-8:35 Daily Message/Writer's Workshop
- 8:35-9:35 Centers
- 9:35-9:40 Bathroom/Water
- 9:40-10:05 Recess /Gross Motor
- 10:05-10:20 Recall the Day/Dismissal
- PM Class
- 11:30-12:00 Arrival/Lunch
- 12:00-12:15 Class Meeting (Greeting Song, Leader, Calendar, Announcements, Music & Movement)
- 12:15-12:35 Read Aloud/Story Time
- 12:35-12:55 Daily Message/Writer's Workshop
- 12:55- 1:55 Centers
- 1:55 -2:00 Bathroom/Water
- 2:00-2:25 Recess/Gross Motor
- 2:25-2:40 Recall the Day/Dismissal