Parent Drop Off/Traffic Pattern/Parking Lot Map
Click the thumbnail of the map for a full size traffic pattern plan and parking plan. This will tell you where you can turn, park, or drop off students to reduce congestion in our busy parking lots.
Student Parking Information for 2019-2020
All current rules and forms are outlined in this packet to fill it out at home or pick one up in to Office 108. 2019-2020 General Parking Contract
Senior Parking FAQ
FAQS Updated: 7/23/2019
All paperwork must be completed in full with student and parent signatures.
- Extra parking contract copies will be available at the campus.
- We will begin sales on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
- Parking on campus is a privilege. When you are purchasing your permit, have a good attitude, be courteous and have patience. We will serve everyone in time.
ENTRANCE FOR SALES
Park in the CTE/400 parking lot.
- Do not park in the front row as this is reserved for staff parking. Please do not park in theses spaces as our staff is working in the summer.
- Line up on the right side of entrance doors.
- Do not block the left side entrance so that staff and students may enter and exit.
New reserved spaces are available in the Cafeteria parking lot.
- Why? The reserved spaces have been moved from the Gym lot to the Cafeteria lot because we will begin construction on the new gymnasium starting in the fall of this year and that parking lot will no longer exist.
- We have added 10 additional spaces in the Cafeteria parking lot.
You may submit payment online through Revtrak:
- https://wylie-isd.revtrak.net/high-schools-8/wylie-east-hs/#/v/wylie-east-parking-permit - You must provide proof of online payment by showing a printed copy of your receipt or a
visual copy on your device.
- You may still pay with cash or a check.
Must have valid Driver’s License (NO PERMITS).
- If you currently have a permit, you will be able to purchase a parking permit once you have a valid driver’s license.
You must provide proof of insurance.
- You may show a printed copy or a visual copy on your device. Have this information ready. - Insurance must be valid, current as of 7/24/19 (no expired insurance will be accepted).
- The insured vehicle you are registering must be listed on the insurance card.
CAMPING OUT OVERNIGHT
- Please, be on your best behavior.
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH! Extra trashcans have been placed outside for your use.
Contact LeeAnn Stephenson, assistant principal via email at email@example.com.
Reserved Parking Maps