2020-21 Compliance Trainings
Returniung Employees: Training opens July 1, 2020 and are due by August 1, 2020.
New Hires must complete the trainings within 30 days of employment.
- Professionals: will earn 3 hours of comp time.
- Hourly Employees: If you are completing courses outside of a normal contract work day, you will need to record your hours through Skyward True Time. Please add a note stating that hours are for compliance training. These hours will need to be submitted for comp time.
- Substitutes: You will need to manually track your hours and submit your time after all of your courses are complete on the Time Tracking Form.
SafeSchools Training (All Employees)
The best part about SafeSchools is that you do not have to upload any certificates! Just login, complete your courses and obtain credit automatically!
Login to: https://wylieisd-tx.safeschools.com/login
Username/Password: Wylie ISD Network Username and Password
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention
- Bullying: Recognition & Response
- Child Abuse: Identification & Intervention
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting
- Coronavirus Awareness
- Health Emergencies: Life-Threatening Allergies
- Sexual Harassment: Staff-to-Staff
- Texas Cyber Security Awareness for Employee Program
- Title IX Information
- Youth Suicide: Awareness, Prevention and Postvention
Eduphoria Training (All Employees)
You will be requried to upload your certificate into Eduphoria to obtain credit.
Login to: https://wylie.schoolobjects.com//wshop/default.aspx?cid=9483
Username/Password: Network (Email) Username and Password
- Seizure Training for School Personnel
Coaching Staff Only- UIL Training
You will be required to upload your certificate into Eduphoria to obtain credit.