Transcript Requesting Information
Official Transcript Requests
Are you a Graduate of Wylie East High School needing your FINAL transcript mailed to the college/institution you will be attending after graduating? Click on the form below. Please return the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow 3 school days for requests to be processed and mailed.
- Most requests, during the academic school year for college applications within Texas, will be sent electronically and should arrive within the three day processing time.
- Requests for schools outside of Texas during the school year, or requests for Final Transcripts, will be processed and mailed within three days. However, it is then up to the receiving institution to complete their process. This could take several weeks. You may receive emails stating a transcript has not arrived. These are normally sent until the institution has processed the transcript, not because it was not sent.
- Requests cannot be taken by phone. The form must be completed and submitted.
- Transcripts will not be sent via fax or email.
If you are a 2012 - 2018 Graduate, you may submit your requests using our WEHS Transcript email address, fax or in person at the counselor's office: