Kroger Community Rewards
Linking your Kroger Plus Card is easy & helps support Wylie ISD through the Wylie ISD Education Foundation.
You must renew your charitable organization every year! Don't worry, we will remind you.
Follow the steps below to link your Kroger Plus card to the Wylie ISD Education Foundation and help us earn quarterly checks from Kroger! The process can only be done online - not in stores, and requires a valid e-mail address. Here's what to do:
- Go to www.kroger.com and click Community, the Kroger Community Rewards.
- If you already have an account, click 'Sign In' and go to Step #5.
- If creating an account, you will need to go to your email to activate the account first.
- Go back to the Kroger website and log in to your account.
- Click the orange button at the top right labeled 'My Account'.
- A drop-down list will appear with a blue link titled 'Account Settings.' Click that link.
- You will now be on a page called 'Account Summary'.
- Go to the right-hand side of the page under Plus Card.
- Enter your Kroger Plus Card number found under the bar code on your card.
- Enter your last name.
- Go to the right-hand side of the page under Community Rewards Program.
- Enter your name and address and click 'Save'.
- You will now be on a page labeled 'Find Your Organization'.
- Enter number 93339 and click 'Search'
- Click on Wylie ISD Education Foundation and then 'Save'