Wylie ISD Service Record/Employment Verification Forms

  • Please complete a records request form to request your service records and/or personnel records from Wylie ISD Human Resources.

    Per Texas Education Code (TEC) §21.4031, your service record will be provided within 30 days of the date of the request OR the date of your final paycheck (whichever is later). Service records are updated in July to reflect the current school year. Requests submitted in May and June will be held until service records are updated.

    Wylie ISD Records Request Form

Experience Outside of Wylie ISD

  • Wylie ISD Human Resources requires service records for all employees to verify their years of experience outside of Wylie ISD. Failure to provide these records may result in a pay change depending on the number of years we can verify.

    • Please request your records from ALL former employers as soon as possible. Employers have up to 30 days to provide your records (this may be longer during the summer months).
    • It is your responsibility to request your records. Wylie ISD will not request them on your behalf.
    • Records are only considered official when sent directly from an employer. We cannot accept service records sent from employees via email (original copies may be mailed/provided in person).
    • If a Texas public school previously employed you, you must request records from the district. Most school districts have request forms available on their websites.
    • Please use the forms below to request employment verification from other school districts/employers (not Wylie ISD).

      Request Forms

      Forms are separated by employee type and employing entity classification.
      Instructions are included in each packet.

    Wylie ISD verifies years of experience in accordance with the Texas Education Agency Commissioner’s Rules, the Texas Association of School Personnel Administrators, and the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission.

    If you have any questions regarding your years of experience, please contact the Human Resources Department.