January 2022 Update Summary
The information below is a summary of the work done to date. For more detailed information, please view our monthly bond update document. The file contains several charts that may not be accessible to screen readers. If you need assistance with this information, please contact Nathan Watson, Executive Director of Operations.
Wylie East High School Additions & Renovations
Area A Storm Shelter/Gym/Williams Center building has been turned over for use. Currently Punching.
- Area L is complete and turned over for use. Punch Items are still pending.
- Area M is complete and turned over for use. Punch Items are still pending.
- Area R has been turned over for use. Dust collectors are installed. Welding shop dust collector is up and running. Additional electrical is has been installed to accommodate new equipment.
- Areas D and F are complete. Punch Items are still pending.
- Areas Q, S, and F have been turned over for use. Punch Items are still pending.
Dodd Elementary Additions and Renovations
Utility work is complete with the exception of tying into the storm lines at building. All Concrete Shelter Walls have been placed and completed. Structural Steel has been completed and inspected. Steel Decking for Roof Complete. Will start the reinforcing for the Shelter Roof and the concrete is scheduled for February 9th. Mechanical subs are hanging the straps in preparation for the Mechanical Rough.
Burnett Junior High Additions and Renovations
Located all the existing Underground Utilities by pot holing. Piers are complete with the exception of one pier that district would not accept. Grade Beams have started and should be completed by the end of February. Civil work is ongoing with a plan to replace some existing compromised sewer line. Overhead Electrical Feeds from existing panels are roughed in.
Cooper Junior High Additions and Renovations
Piers have been completed. Grade Beams are complete. Grade Beam Waterproofing is complete. Underground Utilities are complete. Will Pour Slab on Grade February 11th. Masonry work to follow Slab on Grade placement.