Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. History; M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction; Doctoral Candidate in Educational Leadership. Certifications: Social Studies composite, English Language Arts, Special Education, Gifted Talented, & English as a Second Language.
Ms. Marianne Park
1. Bachelors of Arts in History from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
2. Master's of Education in Curriculum & Instruction (with 18 hours in History) from the University of Texas at Tyler.
3. Doctoral candidate in Educational Leadership from Texas Tech University (projected graduation in 2023).
4. Principal program from Lamar University (projected completion in 2022).
1. Social Studies composite 4-12th grade.
2. Special Education.
3. English as a Second Language.
4. English Language Arts 7-12th grade.
5. Gifted Talented.
I have been a General Education Social Studies teacher for all subjects in 7-12th grades: (TX History, U.S. History, Geography, World History, U.S. History, Economics/ AP Govt). In Summer School, I have taught Reading Comprehension and Extended School Year for Special Education. Additionally, I have worked as a test coordinator at a high school. At Wylie East High School, I am a Resource and Inclusion teacher, plus a Case Manager, for Special Education.
(972) 429-3150 WEHS
Tutorials: Monday, *Wednesday, Friday 1:10 - 1:40 p.m. in room 131. (*English has priority on Wednesdays).
Other: Cafeteria duty Wednesday morning and Tuesday and Thursday lunches from 12:40 - 1:10 p.m; Freshmen Seminar; & Response to Intervention.