Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. History; M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction; Doctoral Candidate in Educational Leadership. Certifications: Social Studies composite, English Language Arts, Special Education, Gifted Talented, & English as a Second Language.
Ms. Marianne Park
1. Bachelors of Arts in History from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
2. Master's of Education in Curriculum & Instruction (with 18 hours in History) from the University of Texas at Tyler.
3. Doctoral candidate in Educational Leadership from Texas Tech University.
4. Principal certification program from Lamar University.
1. Social Studies composite 4-12th grade.
2. Special Education.
3. English as a Second Language.
4. English Language Arts 7-12th grade.
5. Gifted Talented.
6. Principal as an Instructional Leader.
I have been a General Education Social Studies teacher for all subjects in 7-12th grades: (TX History, U.S. History, Geography, World History, U.S. History, Economics/ AP Govt). In Summer School, I have taught Reading Comprehension and Extended School Year for Special Education. Additionally, I have worked as a test coordinator at a high school. At Wylie East High School, I am a Resource and Inclusion teacher, plus a Case Manager, for Special Education.
(972) 429-3150 WEHS
Tutorials: during Power Hour in room 131 when I am NOT on duty (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
Duties: Cafeteria duty Tuesday and Thursday lunch from 1:10 - 1:40 p.m.; Thursday morning duty by Fine Arts door 8:20 - 8:50 a.m.