Texas Education Agency
- The Legal Framework for the Child-Centered Process in Texas
- Resources in Special Education
- Updates in Special Education (English)
- Updates in Special Education (Spanish)
- Delayed or Denied Evaluations and Compensatory Services (Engish)
- Delayed or Denied Evaluation and Compensatory Services (Spanish)
- Early Childhood Texas
- Welcome to Wylie Special Education
- Region 10 Educational Service Center
- SpedTex Special Education Information Center
The Special Education Information Center (SPEDTex) provides resources and interactive features for increasing family awareness of disabilities and special education processes, with the goal of improving partnerships between schools and families.
Live Chat: www.spedtex.org
Transition and Employment Guide
Additional Parent Resources
Early Childhood Texas: resources and support for you and your children, including health and development, parents, child care and education, and eligibility programs.
Partners Resource Network (PRN) is a non-profit agency funded by the US Department of Education. PATH provides training, education, information, referral, emotional support, and individual assistance in obtaining appropriate services.
Region 10 Interagency Resources is a live binder with community-based services in the Region 10 area for students with special learning needs.
Think College- Institute for Community Inclusion, The only directory of its kind, Think College Search features information on 317 postsecondary education programs for students with intellectual disabilities.