Payments & Refunds
- Wylie ISD accepts pre-printed checks only (check contains pre-printed name, address, phone number, sequential check number with bank routing number and the checking account number imprinted on the bottom left portion of the check.) No temporary checks will be accepted. Make checks payable to Wylie ISD Student Nutrition.
Student Account Refund Request
- You must be the legal guardian of the student to make the request. Please allow 4-6 weeks to process the refund request.
- Complete the Refund Request Form
- This tutorial is to show parents/guardians how to add funds to their students' accounts with an one time payment option online.
Setting A La Carte Limits
- This tutorial is to show parents/guardians how to set daily monetary limits for their students ’ a la carte purchases or how to disable a la carte purchase in their students’ accounts.
Millions of kids across America rely on school lunches for their main meal of the day, but what happens if they can’t afford it? Many of them are enrolled in a free/reduced lunch program that either partially or entirely covers the cost of their lunch and sometimes breakfast at school, but plenty of other students either haven’t applied for the program or their parents make too much money to qualify but still struggle to pay off the account. Those wanting to help out are more than welcome to by donating founds to a spacific campus.
The goal of Wylie ISD's Student Nutrition department is to provide students with healthy meals each day. While the Student Nutrition department strongly discourages lunch charges, we understand that an occasional emergency may be necessary. The following guidelines have been developed to help parents understand the policy and their financial obligations.