Meal Benefits / P-EBT

  • Meal applications will be accepted for a limited time for those households that may qualify for the Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) for School Year 2021-2022. Meal application for P-EBT must be received by April 29, 2022, and approved by the Student Nutrition Department.


    SY21-22 Meal Application Packet in English


    SY21-22 Meal Application Packet in Spanish


    Please print and fill out the NSLP meal application packet attached above and return it to Tammy Poplin, the Free/Reduced Meal Application Processor:

    Good news! If your child already qualifies for SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, or is in Head Start or Foster Care, you do not need to complete the NSLP meal application.

    For more information regarding P-EBT, please visit the Texas Health and Human Services website.

    National School Lunch Program P-EBT Flyer

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)    mail:        U.S. Department of Agriculture

                            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                            1400 Independence Avenue, SW

                            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


    (2)    fax:          (202) 690-7442; or

    (3)    email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.