Become a Volunteer for Wylie ISD
The Wylie Independent School District is committed to providing a safe environment for student, staff, and visitors. We ask that you complete an online volunteer background check if you will be participating in the following capacities:
- Obtain a Pre-Check ID Card (Allows parents to avoid the checkin line when attending special school programs and celebrations!)
- Student Teach
- University/Program Classroom Observation
- Contracted Service Provider for Wylie ISD
- Current Wylie ISD employees and substitute teachers are not required to complete the volunteer background check.
- Once you are approved, you will be cleared for the current school year only.
- Your volunteer application is a confidential matter and we ask that you do not discuss your results with campus staff members.
- Third-Party Vendor Notice: Wylie ISD contracts with DCS Information Systems, a third party vendor, to complete a criminal history check on all volunteers. An authorization and consent form is included in the application.
If you are unable to complete the application on-line or have questions about your results, please contact the HR Department. We thank you for all you do for Wylie ISD!