Health & Safety Protocols
Wylie ISD will comply with all health and safety recommendations established by the Governor, the health department, and the Texas Education Agency. Safety and health measures may be adjusted based on current guidelines and conditions. Our focus is always on the safety and well-being of our families, educators, and staff.
- Increased signage around campuses promoting disease mitigation
- Increased cleaning and sanitation practices (daily)
- Frequent reminders and signage of hand washing
- Frequent reminders and signage of social distancing
- In accordance with Texas Education Agency (TEA) guidelines, face masks are required.
- Additional screening/protocols may be added at each campus.