Wylie ISD will maintain its outstanding safety record transporting students to and from school with the same care as before. During the COVID-19 pandemic, additional health and safety measures will be implemented.
- Student ridership will remain at typical district capacity.
- All buses will be sanitized daily.
- Students are expected to use hand sanitizer dispensers located in the stairwells for use when loading/unloading the bus.
- Drivers will wear a mask or face shield when students are entering and leaving the bus.
- Students in grades 5-12 will wear masks while on the bus.
- To support contact tracing, students will be assigned seats, and a seating chart will be maintained by the bus driver.