Highlights of the September 11, 2019 Meeting
- Members catching up after the summer holidays.
- Inspirational reading of the “Golden Acorn” by Judy Brewster.
- Natalie Packer, AMBA representative, presented some of the benefits and discounts offered to TRTA members. To learn more, call 1-800-258-7041 or go to myambabenefits.info/trta.
- Diane Neel of Wylie ISD Communications & Community Relations and Rhonda Tracy, administrative assistant to Dr. Vinson, informed us about the Gold Card Club now being offered to retired teachers through Wylie ISD. The Gold Card will admit the holder into all home athletic events and a discounted admission to fine arts events.
- A new segment of our meeting is Go4Life with Tami Nauyokas. She had everyone doing a simple leg lift exercise that can done while at the kitchen counter making coffee. Remember, keep moving!
- Time for Brag Bucks for Books! A way to help purchase books for our ECHO program and share good news.
- Meeting is adjourned and our indoor picnic begins. Thanks to our gracious hostesses!