Welcome to the Wylie Pirates Registrar's Page
2021/2022 New Students to District @ Wylie High School
Please complete the New Student Online Enrollment located either on the Registrar page within the Wylie High School website or the New Student Enrollment tab located on Wylie ISD district page. The online process must be done in order to enroll your student at Wylie High School.
Once all documents are received and a Registrar has processed all documents, you will receive a phone call to schedule an intake appointment and schedule your student’s classes.
The process will go quickly if all documents are uploaded as requested in the NSOE (New student online Enrollment). Please bring these required documents with you to your counselor meeting.
- Proof of Residency – Only most recent gas, water or electric bill in parents/guardian name or Contract/lease agreement.
- Students Birth Certificate
- Students Immunizations (required if moved from another state or country)
- Students social security card
- Report Card or transcript from the school most recently attended
- The parent or legal Guardian ID
- Previous school records
Counselors will be out until end of July 2021.
Attention New Students:
Please fill out online registration at www.wylieisd.net
Appointments for the 2021-2022 school year will begin the last week of July. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Wylie Pirate Family, AHMO!