Welcome to the Wylie Pirates Registrar's Page
2023/2024New Students to District @ Wylie High School
Please complete the New Student Online Enrollment either on the Registrar page within the Wylie High School website or the New Student Enrollment tab located on the Wylie ISD District page. The online process must be done to enroll your student/s at Wylie High School. The application process for the 23/24 year will begin in Mid-July and we will work through them as quickly as possible.
Once all documents are received and a Registrar has processed all documents, you will receive a phone call to schedule an intake appointment to meet with your student’s counselor to select classes.
The process will go quickly if all documents are uploaded as requested in the NSOE (New student online Enrollment). Please bring these required documents with you to your counselor meeting.
- Proof of Residency – Current gas, water, or electric bill in parents/guardian's name or Contract/Lease agreement.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Student's Immunizations (required if moved from another state or country)
- Student's social security card
- Report Card or transcript from Every school the student has attended
- The parent or legal Guardian ID
- Previous school records
Attention New Students: Please fill out an online registration at www.wylieisd.net
You will receive a phone call for your appointment for the 2023-2024 school year in Mid-July. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Wylie Pirate Family, AHMO!