Former Employees

  • Wylie ISD HR is dedicated to supporting both our current and former staff.  We welcome you to contact us with any questions you may have as well as reference the FAQ's below.


  • Alissa Wynn

    Alissa Wynn

    HR Specialist
    For Student Nutrition, Transportation, Volunteers and Record Management
    972.941.6032 (f)