Instructions for Recording Attendance:
- Take attendance on a skyward generated attendance roster report.
- Always use ink.
- Take attendance at the start of class.
- Clearly call out the names of each student on attendance roster.
- If student is present leave blank.
- If the student is absent from class, place an A on line next to absent student.
- Attendance roster must be signed and dated by the substitute teacher.
- Get the attendance roster to the attendance office as soon as possible.
- Questions? Refer to the attendance office with questions or concerns
- At no time ever is attendance be taken by a student.
- Only a classroom attendance roster may be used for taking attendance.
- Taking attendance correctly is vital for funding and students permanent school records.
- When a student is incorrectly coded as absent our District loses money intended for the betterment of our students.
- Please be accurate!