Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q: How do I find out if my child (children) qualifies for free/reduced-price meals?

  • Q: Why do adults pay more than students for the same meal?

  • Q: How do I limit my students a la carte purchases?

  • Q: How do I make payments online for my students meal account?

  • Q: How do I enable/disable notifications for my students letting me know when they are low on money?

  • Q: Does my child have to purchase an entire meal?

  • Q: What happens to the money in my child’s account at the end of the school year, or if my child transfers to another Wylie ISD school?

  • Q: Why can’t I charge my breakfast/lunch to my child’s meal account?

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)    mail:        U.S. Department of Agriculture

                            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                            1400 Independence Avenue, SW

                            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


    (2)    fax:          (202) 690-7442; or

    (3)    email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.