Official Transcript Requests
If you are a Wylie High School Graduate, you may submit your requests using our WHS Transcript request form
Class of 2023 and earlier will need to use the following link: Transcript Request for Former WHS Students
Or QR Code:
Important Information Regarding Transcript Request:
- Allow 5 school days for requests to be processed and mailed.
- Most requests, during the academic school year for college applications within Texas, will be sent electronically and should arrive within the three-day processing time.
- Requests for schools outside of Texas during the school year, or requests for Final Transcripts, will be processed and mailed within three days. However, it is then up to the receiving institution to complete their process. This could take several weeks. You may receive emails stating a transcript has not arrived. These are normally sent until the institution has processed the transcript, not because it was not sent.
- Requests cannot be taken by phone. The form must be completed and submitted.
- Transcripts will not be sent via fax or email.
Current 12th Grade students must request any transcript through Naviance while enrolled. https://id.naviance.com/?code=accessdenied#/print
Underclassmen (9th - 10th) may request an unofficial transcript through their counselors' office or print one via skyward.
STUDENT INFORMATION CHANGE
If you need to change information on your student's Skyward account, please complete the form and turn it in to the office or email it to the registrar. Please read the instructions on each form carefully as ID's are required to change any information on your student's account.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Current 11th & 12th graders
will need to request any
TRANSCRIPT via Naviance.
Any questions, please email: WHS.Transcripts@wylieisd.net
Current 9th & 10th graders may
request an Unofficial Transcript
via their Counselor or their Skyward Account.