Important Registration Links
If you are new to Wylie ISD and do not have a Family Access account please click here. You will receive an account within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email regarding your family access account please contact the school your child will be attending.
Once your application for enrollment has been submitted it will then be reviewed by the campus registrar, who will contact you to set up an appointment to meet with the registrar and Academic Advisor. At this appointment, registration will be completed and classes for the year will be selected.
If you have a student currently attending Wylie ISD and already have a Family Access account New Student Online Enrollment is available as a tab in your current account.
After you have completed the New Student Online Enrollment process please contact the Registrar at the campus you are enrolling your child in. To help expedite this process please bring all required documentation when meeting with the campus Registrar.
The documents listed below are required to complete the enrollment process. Please bring them with you:
- Proof of Residency - Contract/lease agreement or most current utility bill (water, gas, or electric)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Social Security Card
- Report card or transcript from the school most recently attended
- Drivers License of parent/legal guardian
- Previous school records
- Additional Enrollment Information
- Home Language Survey (en español) (Vietnamese)
Online Registration - Returning Students
Online Student Registration can be accessed through your existing Family Access account. Online Student Registration is currently closed. Registration will be open for the upcoming school year in August for students who completed the previous school year with Wylie ISD.
Family Access requires a login name and password; you can use the same login/password as last year. Click here to login to Family Access. If you have forgotten your login name or password, a link on the login page will allow you to enter your email address and your credentials will be emailed to you. If you changed your email address from last year or if you are new to Wylie ISD, you will need to contact one of your children's schools.
Attached, please find an Online Registration for Returning Students tutorial for your assistance. Also the following link,Skyward, is available with additional links, tutorials, and tips.
Wylie ISD is committed to security and to your privacy; we cannot, therefore, make changes to your account over the telephone. Any changes will require you to visit one of your children's schools and show a photo ID.
- Online Registration
- New Student Online Enrollment
- New Student Online Enrollment Using Existing Family Access
- Student Code of Conduct (en español)
- Extracurricular Code of Conduct (en español)
- Student Handbook (en español)
- Acceptable Use Policy (en español)
- Military Connected Student (en español)
- Migrant Workers (en español)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (en español)
- Human Sexuality Parent Notification Letter (en español)
- Residency Questionnaire (en español)
- Foster Care (en español)
- Emergency Care (en español)
- Health History (en español)
- Free and Reduced Meals (en español)