Connecting Using an Android Device
- Access the Settings for your device from your Home screen. This is usually accomplished by pressing the Menu key while the Home screen is displayed but may be located elsewhere on your device.
- Select Wireless & networks from the Settings screen.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on. If not, select the checkbox next to Wi-Fi to turn it on. With Wi-Fi now on, select the Wi-Fi settings menu item.
- The system will now list all available Wi-Fi networks. Select MyWyFi from the list of networks that appear.
- You will be asked to enter the Wireless Password. Enter wylierox in the text box and click the Connect button.
- Once you have successfully connected, the status displayed under Wi-Fi will change to Connected to MyWyFi.
- Open an Internet browser and attempt to connect to any website. When your browser attempts to connect you will be asked to accept the terms of service. Read this carefully, so that you know what should be expected. Once you have accepted the terms of service, your connection is complete.