Highlights of the September 12, 2018 Meeting
- Woody Schober, District 10 1st Vice-President presents Judy Brewster our Membership Chair with $50 in recognition for the greatest percentage of returning members! Way to go WRSE!.
- Natalie Packer, AMBA representative, showing us some of the benefits available to us as TRTA members. Dental, Vision, Air and Ground Ambulance, Long Term Care, Medicare Supplement Life, Cancer and Pet plans are some of the policies/plan available to us.
- Program: Linda Pease introduced Jackie Payne, who combined a background and a and musical performance of popular songs that came close to never being heard.
- Judy Garland's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", and Louie Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World" were of the few of the songs performed by Jackie Payne and enjoyed by the WRSE members.
- And as always - Lunch!. This month's luncheon provided by Linda Pease, Liz Grant, Liz Garrett, Suzanne Mingea, Kay Magar, Kristie Sanders and Pam Perkins.