Highlights of the April 11, 2018 Meeting
- Taking care of business – Inspirational reading by Paula Scanlan, Scholarship committee report given by Carolyn Dale, Shirley Jones and Judy Brewster bring us the highlights of the TRTA Conference in San Antonio, ECHO Co-Chairman, Janet McMillen, reports we have just exceeded our goal of 1200 books, Beth Scholz presents a check for the amount we gained from the LulaRoe Fashion Show.
- Senior Fitness and Nutrition Expert, Dawn Bauerle, gets us moving and gives some advice on nutrition.
- Yoga Instructor, Jo Murphy, informed us of the benefits of yoga, and the importance of stretching and proper breathing does for our bodies.
- Volunteer of the Month, Linda Pease, receives her certificate and yard sign. Congratulations!
- Lunch provided by members: Meg Belanger, Rosie Hochstein, Lorraine Snowden, Sandy Mulkey, Liz Chesson, Pam Perkins, Brenda Shaddox, Linda Pease, Opal Bigham, Shirley Burnett, Carolyn Dale, Judy Brewster and Shirley Jones.