Highlights of the March 14, 2018 Field Trip
- In lieu of a meeting, WRSE had a field trip planned for those who wanted to go. The group took the DART rail to West End station and walked a few blocks over to the museum.
- We had arrived a little early so some of us browsed the Museum Gift Show across the street.
- The group lined up outside, waiting for them guides to open the doors.
- Then we waited inside for our appointed time. No photograph allowed inside.
- After the tour, we checked out Dealey Plaza and posed for pictures.
- Lunch at Corner Bakery Café.
- Back to West End station to catch the Blue line to Garland Station.