Frequently Asked Questions
No, digital flyers will be delivered directly to your email. If you wish to see more information on a digital flyer in your inbox, simply click on the desired flyer. You can also access your school's Peachjar page by clicking the Peachjar button on your school's website. It is found in the upper, right hand corner of any school webpage.
If you are having trouble logging in, please try the following steps:
- Reset your password via our password reset form.
- Update your web browser.
- Try a different web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache and restart your browser.
If you need help with any of the previous steps or have completed all of them and still cannot log in, please contact Peachjar Support Peachjar support.
If you have children in more than one school in the district, you will automatically receive digital flyers from each school. You can also add or remove a school manually by following the directions below.
- Login to your Peachjar account.
- At the top, click on "My Account".
- From the menu on the left, choose "Notification Preferences".
- To remove a school, click the "Remove School" button next to the name of the school you would like to be removed.
- To add a school, click "Add School(s)".
- Find the school you would like to add by choosing your state then district from the drop down menus. The school list will populate below. Highlight the school you wish to add and click Add School(s).
As a contract service provider to school districts, Peachjar never shares your email address or uses it for any purpose other than the distribution of school/district-approved communication.
No. Peachjar only distributes flyers that have been approved by your school and/or district office.
The default flyer delivery frequency is set to Daily. This means a flyer will be sent within 24 hours of it being posted. To change your delivery frequency, please log in to your Peachjar account. Click "My Account" on the top then "Notification Preferences" on the left. From there, you will have a drop down menu to select your preference.
If you are a parent group representative seeking to post a digital flyer to your school, contact your school office staff. Your school admin may grant you uploading privileges or may choose to upload your digital flyer on your behalf. If your school admin grants you uploading privileges, you may learn more by viewing our How to Upload a Digital Flyer help page.
Peachjar and Wylie ISD have teamed up to create an account for you, so no action is required on your part unless your school has informed you otherwise. You would have received an email from Peachjar with your username and password when you were added into the Peachjar. system
If you are having trouble accessing your Peachjar account, you can reset your password as described under 'Why can't I log in?
You can also try searching 'email@example.com' in your email account to locate the email and sign in to your account.