Risk Management Forms:
- Accident/Incident Report Form
- District Vehicle Accident/Incident Report Form
- Incident Witness Statement Form
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance:
Wylie ISD does not discriminate on the basis of disability in employment, programs, services or activities offered by the district. If a permanent or temporary disability prevents you being able to fully perform your essential job functions as a district employee you are encouraged to contact Wylie ISD Risk Management at 972-429-3038.
Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Compliance:
All employees in positions identified by the District as at risk for Bloodborne Pathogens exposure need to complete a Hepatitis B Vaccination Administration Record & Statement form. These employees will receive Bloodborne Pathogens risk information and training from their department/campus.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training Video
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Statement Form (English & Espanol)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan