Wylie ISD Vehicle:
- Wylie ISD Vehicle and Driver Safety Guidelines
- District Motor Vehicle Collision Report Form
- DOT Testing Authorization Form
Risk Management Report Forms:
Fire Safety Guidance:
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance:
Wylie ISD does not discriminate on the basis of disability in employment, programs, services or activities offered by the district. If a permanent or temporary disability prevents you being able to fully perform your essential job functions as a district employee you are encouraged to contact Wylie ISD Risk Management at 972-429-3073.
- ADA Medical Information Request Form
- ADA Accommodation Request Form
- Appeal of a Reasonable Accommodation Determination Form
- Disability Inclusion - Reasonable Accommodation Guidance and Procedure
Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Compliance:
All employees in positions identified by the District as at risk for Bloodborne Pathogens exposure need to complete a Hepatitis B Vaccination Administration Record & Statement form.