Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) and Other Appraisal Tools
Do not have a goal document?
- Goal documents will show up once an appraiser assigns an employee an appraisal type. Once that is complete, a goal document will automatically be assigned to the employee.
Forgot Security Question?
- Please be sure to
always use google chrome instead of internet explorer when using Appraise.
- Be sure both parties have completed their part of the appraisal.
- On the first screen in eduphoria click on "My Profile" and it will allow you to update your profile and set a new security question. You should then be able to sign your appraisal.
Setting up your employees in your Appraise Management screen:
Eduphoria> Appraise> Evaluations> Appraiser Setup> Click on the Employee’s name> Select “I will evaluate this staff member using:”> Select the appropriate appraisal type option for that employee.Appraisal Type Options:
- Teacher: T-TESS (Teachers that were going to be assigned to PDAS for 16-17)
- Teacher: Goal Setting (Teachers that were going to be on PPR for 16-17)
- Clerical/Technical Para (Office staff)
- Director/Coordinator/Professional (District level staff)
- Instructional/Library Aide
- Librarian (Certified) (Grades 6-12)