Dual Language Application Process
Two – Way Dual Language Program 2022-2023
Program Entry Guidelines for Non-LEP (Native English Speakers) Students
- All students applying for the dual language program must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2022.
- Only kindergarten students will be accepted into the Dual Language Program.
- The parent of students applying must attend one of the parent information meetings.
- January 13, 2022 at 5:30 pm
- January 20, 2022 at 5:30 pm
- February 1, 2022 at 5:30 pm
- Virtual Dual Language Parent Meeting Tuesday, February 22, 4:00-4:30 pm
All parent information meetings will be held in the boardroom at the Wylie ISD ESC, 951 S. Ballard, Wylie, 75098
An Inside Look at the Dual Language Program
Dual Language: Students' Perspectives
Dual Language: Looking to the Future