Regalia (Caps and gowns) and invitations will be delivered from Josten's and passed out during lunch, date to be determined.
May 27, 2023
Allen Event Center
200 East Stacy Road
Allen, Texas 75002
Admission by ticket only
Tickets will be distributed to graduates later this spring. The number of tickets will be determined by the size of the graduating class.
What to Know Before Arriving
- The graduation schedule can be found to the right (or below if viewing on a mobile device).
- Tickets are required for admission.
- The doors will open approximately 1 hour before each ceremony.
- Graduation tickets will be distributed directly to seniors.
- Students must ride District-provided transportation from their campus.
- Come dressed for the ceremony. No changing facilities will be available.
- Graduation ceremonies are formal occasions. Do not bring inappropriate items such as:
- Food or Beverages
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Monopods and tripods
- Gift bags, balloons, beach balls, Frisbees, bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti, or laser pens
- Posters, signs, banners, placards, or mortarboards
- Bullhorns, air horns, or any artificial noisemakers
- Glitter, confetti, rice, or birdseed
- Wrapped gifts
- No outside food or drink will be allowed.
- Bags and cases are subject to search. Only bring items you are willing to have checked.
- For more information about the ceremony, please contact your campus.