W2s & 1095-Cs
If you are in need of a copy of your W2 or 1095-C, please reach out to the payroll department at 972-429-3030 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Clock Guidelines for Non-Exempt Employees
Time clock guidelines have been established for non-exempt employees. True Time will eventually replace paper timesheets and will enable you to more accurately keep track of your time. It will also allow the District to more efficiently process your time worked for payroll purposes. Please click this link to view the full guidelines.
Update Direct Deposit Online
Did you know you can update your direct deposit through Skyward Employee Access? Just follow the simple steps below!
- Log into Employee Access
- Click on Employee Information
- Click on Personal Information
- On the left-hand side under Payroll, click on Direct Deposit
- Click on Change Primary Bank
Direct Deposit forms and W-4 forms must be submitted no later than 7 business days prior to payday. Any forms received after that date will be considered late and processed on the next payday.
New pay rates and new benefit deductions are effective in September. Please check your pay stubs and reach out to the Payroll Department should you have any questions.
The ESC is on summer hours beginning 5/30/23. The building is open Monday-Thursday from 7:30am-5pm and closed on Fridays.
Dates to Remember:
- 6/15/23: Semi-Monthly Pay Day
- 6/26/23: Semi and Monthly Pay Day
- 7/3/23-7/7/23: Office Closed for Holiday
- 7/14/23: Semi-Monthly Pay Day
- 7/26/23: Semi and Monthly Pay Day
- 8/15/23: Semi-Monthly Pay Day
- 8/25/23: Semi and Monthly Pay Day
Rae DavisDirector of Payroll & Benefits
972.429.3024Michael JamesAssistant Director of Payroll
972.429.3044Nicole BorsackPayroll Specialist
972.429.3041Ana CintronPayroll Specialist
972.429.3028Katherine RodriguezPayroll Specialist
Wylie ISD Payroll DepartmentVoice: (972) 429.3030, opt. 2