On this page, you will find the following information:
- Classroom schedule
- Supply List
- Tutorial Schedule
- Online resources
- Contact information
1st period: Sped PLC
2nd period: Resource Writing 7
3rd period: Resource Writing 7
4th period: Resource Reading 7
A Lunch 11:30-12:00
5th period: Advisory, Privilege Pull-Outs
6th period: Conference
7th period: Resource ELA 8
8th period: Resource Reading 7, ELA 8
- 3 boxes of pencils (they will be kept in our classroom)
- 1 pkg of pencil top erasers
- Trapper Keeper Binder (optional, these are awesome for material organization)
- 1, 70 page spiral (any color)
- 3 boxes Kleenex (generic)
Wednesday: 7:45-8:10, 3:30-4:00
Friday: by appointment
- We use the Read180 curriculum in my class. Please take a look at the link below.
- Students are required to work on the Read 180 online activities for 60 minutes per week. This can be done during their daily allotted time and they will receive a weekly grade for both their work and time.
- Parents can access student schedules and grades in Skyward. The parent link is below.
- Please encourage your student to check Skyward daily to keep up with assignments in all their classes.
- As always, please contact me via email or phone if you have any questions!
Special Programs Teacher
972-429-3225, x6567 for voicemail