Public school buildings, grounds and equipment are financed and maintained for the sole purpose of promoting education. Wylie ISD does lease its equipment and buildings to qualified organizations. Specifically, those that meet the following criteria:
- Proof of non-profit status. (i.e. 501 c 3 documentation)
- Completion of an application for facility use form.
- Certificate of liability (see General Conditions of Facility Use)
- $500 security deposit per location.
- An organization's active membership is comprised of 80% residents of Wylie ISD.
For more information or questions, please contact Marcia Coker, Facility Manager at 972-429-2328 or email@example.com.
For organizations interested in leasing on a "one-time" or seasonal basis, please use the Two Page Application. Those organizations interested in use extending beyond a season need to complete a long-term lease.