Thank you for your service to the students and staff of Wylie ISD as well as the Wylie Community. The HR Department asks that you complete the following steps to ensure a smooth exit from the district.
- Service Records/Personnel Records Request Form
(Important: Records will be provided 30 days after the request date or the last day of employment; whichever is later.)
- Click here to complete an electronic Exit Survey. This survey will allow you to provide feedback to the district on your experience as an employee.
- Personal Information (Skyward Employee Access)
(Be sure all of your personal/contact information is correct for any final communication from the district and mailing of tax documents.)
- Professional Development Portfolio (Eduphoria)
(Print out your professional development portfolio for your records. This can be used at your next district or to renew your certification.)
- Check Stubs: After your last day of employment, any remaining pay stubs will be mailed to you. Questions in regards to your paychecks can be directed to the Payroll Department at (972) 429-3030.
- Return All District Property To Your Campus/Department:
- Electronics (Computer, Phone, Camera, etc)
- Keys/Access Cards
- Other Equipment
- Travel Card
Questions in regards to your records or the exit process can be sent to:
P.O. Box 490, Wylie, TX 75098
(972) 429-3033 Office
(972) 941-6033 Fax